Sunday, November 16, 2014

Being Nervous About the Next Chapter

I start my new job today! I start my new job today!

If you can't tell I am really excited but I am also nervous if I am being honest. I know I am nervous for a few reasons, I have butterflies in my tummy and it's 12:13am and I am up writing this blog! LOL!

I have been told that being nervous for something is good, it means you care and that there is something to loose. I'm excited about the opportunities that this job and this company has for me. It's really up to me as it seems the sky is the limit, but I determine the speed and direction.

The nervous part = I just don't want to do anything to screw it up.

My solution = I am going in with an attitude of, "I'm going to rock this!" Therefore, I think as long as I don't fall on my face, no really, I mean literally fall on my face then I think it will be a successful first day tomorrow. Come to think of it, I would probably just laugh at myself if I did fall so it can't be that bad at all!

Okay off to bed to rest my eyes, my brain and my body and get ready for this next chapter in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment