Monday, September 23, 2013

Grab a meal today to help out St. Jude's!

Every year I am a big supporter of this and try to promote it because I think it's a great cause and such an easy way to help out.

Today, Monday, September 23rd, Chili's Grill & Bar is donating 100% of it's profits to the 
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital! 

Everyone has to eat, so why not eat lunch, dinner or even both from Chili's today?! (take-out works too!)It's such an easy way to help out and make a difference.

Please find the closest Chili's to you and grab some food - I recommend the:
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad (I get it without cheese & only the balsamic dressing on the side with salsa for the dressing.
- Margarita Chicken (on the lighter choices menu)
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers
- Any of the burgers are really yummy!

Disclaimer - I am not associated with Chili's Grill & Bar nor St. Jude's Hospital. I am only a regular American citizen that enjoys Chili's and supports this cause each and every year for the last 10 years.

Below is the email I received from them. You can also visit their facebook page and find out more by Clicking Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment