Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Take Surveys and Get Rewarded

Ever wonder how you can get a magazine for free or even a gift card?

A friend of mine told me about www.e-rewards.com a while ago and how by taking surveys you earn cash to purchase rewards from their rewards store.


At first it sounded too good to be true - free money? Well then I thought about it and looked around their site. I am a marketing major and I know that companies develop surveys to test products, how consumers think, etc. They need this data for various reasons and are willing to pay to get the data. I remembered studying about companies that allow others to host their survey on their server to attract more people to take it. They pay the survey taker a small amount - $0.05  to as much as $35 (that I've seen), mostly around $4-7 for a full completed survey and a few cents to a $1.50 for a partial survey (this means that they test you to see if your qualify and if you don't they still pay you for your time).

I poked around the site and it seemed to be legit. I even did a few Google review searches. It seemed to check out so I decided to sign up - yes there is a 1 time registration process but no money or credit card info is needed.

Since signing up I have racked up some money. Right now I am at $56.10 and looking to get to $60 so I can "purchase" a years subscription to People magazine. I have purchased a year subscription of Sports Illustrator for my husband and a gift card to Macy's thus far.

Yes you have to fill out surveys that can take from 1 minute to 30 minutes at times (mostly they are 5-15 minutes for the longer ones). But hey if you have a lunch hour or just at home killing time while watching TV on the couch you can help out a company that needs research and data and get yourself a few things for basically free.

Here's some examples of what you can purchase from their rewards center: airline miles, rental car and hotel points, magazine subscriptions, gift cards to restaurants, clothing stores, iTunes, etc

I know with the holidays knocking on our doors this might be a great option to get someone a gift card or magazine subscription for the holidays.

Enjoy and happy survey taking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment